Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Amazing Day! :)

these "amazing days" are far and few in between for me. Wednesdays are weigh-in day, so my day started off great when the scale said I had lost 2lbs in the past week! woot! :)
so then an okay day at work...
I did Week 2 Day 1 of c25k...imagine that...I didn't die!!  honestly I can't imagine me running for five minutes straight, let alone 8 or 20! *gasp* but today..I made it through. 5 min warm up, jog 90 secs then walk 2 mins (do this for 21 mins) then 5 min cool down.  My shins were KILLING me. they don't hurt now, but they do hurt if I touch them, it feels like black and blue.
Okay, enought about that. 
I had a doctor appt. at 3pm. First thing...weight. nice. I stepped on (no shoes) fully clothed, and guess what? 2 lbs lighter than this AM!!!!! Awesome! Dr. comes in, I ask him to check the date and the weight of the last time I was here...4/18/12 was the last time I was there and I was toting an extra 40 pounds the last time too.  :) :) :) Yep! It's official, I have lost exactly 40 lbs and close to 20" off my entire body. It feels great.
that's not all...I get home early, its a gorgeous day...and there is a free PepsiMax/Jeff Gordon Hoodie in the mail.  I won it.  (Two days ago, I got a free exercise dvd I won.  Today I got an email that said I won the Latte Lovers sweepstakes! Just a prize pack but its worth about $50. :)
frozen pizza and cereal to celebrate! lol j/k but that actually is what I had for dinner ;)
the only bad news is my shins...but we arent giving up. :)
eventually I will post a pic...and get my whole story wrote out. lol (yeah I keep saying that).


0 comments: