Monday, October 8, 2012

NSV n stuff

Ok. it took me a while to figure this one out...but once I finally caught on, I realize I have them ALL THE TIME! :)
NSV= NON Scale Victory in the health world (a.k.a. myfitnesspal.com or mfp)
wow. who would have thought. I learn something new everyday. lol

Anyways...I''m sharing today's NSV...there are actually a few for today. :)

NSV #1..I used to have a tastycake koffee kake every single morning with a XL Coffee (w ALOT of creamer!) ...those were the old days.  I don't miss those days, but .. today, first time in over 3 or 4 months I splurged and had one and im good now...craving satisfied.  I'm not listening to Jillian any more than I have to. LOL

NSV #2.. i also ate egg/spinach for breakfast! Another bad habit I used to have was not eating breakfast until after I got to work.  This AM I ate (spinich/egg) before I left for work. about 30 minutes after I woke up! O_O
Yeah baby its the new me :)

problem is, I'm not brave enough to share...I mean really share anything yet. Its hard.
I know I am healthier, and even stronger, and in a smaller size...but I still see the negative parts too. I need to focus more on "nsv's" and goal setting (& really writing them out) and progress I have made. mfp tracks that, but it does track personal victories.  I didn't even eat eggs or spinich a year ago! lol that is big important stuff.  So I can track those here...my own blog...my own space.  Yeah well okay and the two of you that actually read this crap. ;)

I don't share this either. I'm a chicken,. but eventually I will have my own success story to tell, and when I do, I am going to scream it loud and proud...so I need notes. :)
yes I know now Im down to one reader. lol I'm okay with that too.

Its actually awesome that I wrote this here...I can consider that another NSV :)

0 comments: