Thursday, November 1, 2012

Me+machines=disaster!

so I went to the gym today.
seriously, it's not that big of a deal. I have been to a gym before (a long time ago) ...but I have to start a list of things I do today that I didn't do six months ago.
1. go to gym. lol
2. Run
3. Spend more than $50 on sneakers (not happy about this one lol)
4. zumba
5. Jillian (enough said!)
6. I eat spinich. & fish AND eggs lol
7. feel great most of the time
8. Plank!

Well that was a nice distraction. Made me feel a little better.

I think the gym may have intimidated me today - well at least the weight section. not to mention the treadmill tried to kill me. :( I was doing great until I tried to increase the speed of the treadmill (cuz i was running) and my finger got caught on my headphone wire, which tore the headphones out of my ears and knocked my phone onto the treadmill and I tried to catch it...FAIL. and then the treadmill tried to kill me. *sigh* I finally caught my balance, stopped the machine...picked up the phone...started again and I was PISSED...because the "deathtrap" erased all my stats. :( then I realized the program on my phone doesn't track distance when running on a treadmill. nice.

After that disaster was over...I walked around aimlessly, looking around trying to figure out what to do next. lol walked over to weight section and just felt overwhelmed.
Wow. I have a lot to learn...for the next six month "improvement" list. :/

good news is that I got my c25k in today and I didn't freeze or get drenched.
tomorrow is another day...I will try again.

2 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

Treadmills wait for an opportunity to trip you up.

That's my story, anyway.

smsrls24 said...

LOL mine too! ;)