Sunday, April 1, 2012

Aerosmith global warming tour

Yayy! My band is on tour again! not only that...concert season is about to be in full swing!

This year, some Aerosmith girls are having a get together in Chicago. And for once in my life, I am actually going too!! It started out really stressful...ya know, the whole ticket ordeal and the fanclub being way overpriced. you have to have $$$ to be close...or else some awesome luck.  Of which, I have neither! So on a hope and a prayer, after I was ready to give up, we finally got tickets.  Not great tickets, but they are floor tickets, at face value.  and it ended up another friend of mine is coming as well!

Honestly, after the week I had with the tickets stress, I am just happy to be going.  there are some great people that are going to be there and it is going to be so much fun.  I can hardly wait till June. 

I also will be trying to go to the Philly show 7-21.  I haven't bought tickets for that yet because I am waiting it out.  Rumor has it that the best tickets get sold at the last minute...so I wanna test that theory. As for chicago, I didn't really want to travel all that way and then end up NOT getting a ticket, which is the chance you take when you wait till the last minute. 

Like I said..I am not stressing anymore...and I am just happy to be going.  Here's hoping some luck travels my way and my dream of meeting Steven Tyler (for free) comes true. 

If I close my eyes really tight and tap my heals together...it might happen!! :) *sigh*

0 comments: